Friday, July 9, 2010

Catching Up...February 2010

Okay so I know it has been a long time since my last post, so I promise I will do better.  :)  Here is what happened in the Pemberton household the month of February.

We made banana blueberry pancakes with the fresh blueberries we picked last summer.  Emily loves blueberries and I even made some Blueberry Zucchini Bread last week.  You can get the recipe here.
Emily also tried out a boat as a shoe.  Very cute, but not so easy to walk in.
We helped her build her first fort!  It was a fun time just crawling inside with her and laughing.  If you look in the lower left corner of the picture you will see several remotes.  These remotes have now gone missing...we will pay a reward to anyone who can return the remotes (we think they made there way to the dump via a small girl we will not name).
Emily's first pigtails.  She will not keep her hair up for the life of me, but it had managed to get long enough to go in pigtails, so they lasted about as long as the photography session.
Check back tomorrow for Catching Up...March 2010

No comments: