Saturday, September 6, 2008

All About Baby...

Okay so I am finally getting around to posting a couple of pictures. I know I should have done this a long time ago, but why do it now when you can wait til the last minute.
Charles my personal photographer did a great job taking my pictures. I will get more posted as I get them edited. (Picture taken: September 5, 2008)

Here is a picture of the baby's crib and bedding. Thank you Sharon for the crib and Shirley, Angela and Toni for the bedding. I love it and can't wait to see her sleeping peacefully.

This picture doesn't have anything to do with the baby, but Charles picked this tomato in our garden. Isn't it the cutest thing you have ever seen? He put it in his salsa we made on 9/4/08.

1 comment:

sunnid755 said...

Thank you, Thank you for the pics! I love your tummy shot! And the crib looks fantabulous, what a great job you did, just needs a little baby girl. The tomato is hilarious! And thank Charles the photographer and gardner. Great job!